Why is hillbilly ghost-hit still a thing?

Still having the bug where billy's chainsaw stops in front of a survivor and denys the hit. I'm already used to it that it happens if someone gets a sprint burst due to i-frames, but if this happens in a normal chase I'm really getting pissed. Why is this still a thing? 2,5 years now and the bug is still in the game as if this should be part of it

Comments

  • And Nurse still has the double stun.
    It takes a while to fix some bugs, I suppose.
  • I've seen another bug where survivors get hit while Hillbilly is breaking the pallet with his chainsaw even though the survivor is on the edge of the other side of the pallet and clearly out of range of Hillbilly's chainsaw. Never seen this bug before, but both could need some adressing.

  • @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Still having the bug where billy's chainsaw stops in front of a survivor and denys the hit. I'm already used to it that it happens if someone gets a sprint burst due to i-frames, but if this happens in a normal chase I'm really getting pissed. Why is this still a thing? 2,5 years now and the bug is still in the game as if this should be part of it

    No, ghost hits aren't there anymore, but the first person view is mis-aligned with the actual chainsaw in-world. It's just a weird, misleading discrepancy, but there definitely are not ghost hits anymore.

  • AntiJelly said:

    @DwightsLifeMatters said:
    Still having the bug where billy's chainsaw stops in front of a survivor and denys the hit. I'm already used to it that it happens if someone gets a sprint burst due to i-frames, but if this happens in a normal chase I'm really getting pissed. Why is this still a thing? 2,5 years now and the bug is still in the game as if this should be part of it

    No, ghost hits aren't there anymore, but the first person view is mis-aligned with the actual chainsaw in-world. It's just a weird, misleading discrepancy, but there definitely are not ghost hits anymore.

    I'm just having ghost hits once per day, what are you talking? It stops from his own while I keep pressing M2, which ends into no hit due to that cuz the game registered a ghost model and decides to give the hit cooldown 
  • Killer bugs take longer...
    Because priorities.