Wraith still has collision when cloaked?
Or is that changed?
IDK if this was just a fluke. I was already at a pallet and he went to it and I couldn't use it and it felt like he was clipping into me.
Or is that changed?
IDK if this was just a fluke. I was already at a pallet and he went to it and I couldn't use it and it felt like he was clipping into me.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wraith still has collision while he's invisible, yes. It's a fairly common Wraith tactic to use their faster speed to bodyblock vaults and pallets before survivors can reach them, then decloak to attack.
That's a mechanic. While cloaked, the wraith can body block windows & pallets if you're waiting there. You can sometimes bodyblock the wraith, but he has favour. Even if you're standing at a pallet, if you move slightly inward, that can activate his generous bodyblock hit box.
TLDR: It's just part of his power
Thats the 2nd thing in a week thats been in the game forever apparently that I've never run into.
I've known about the Wraith heading you off to vautls and pallets before sure. That happens all the time. But I had never had one seemingly take my drop ability away when I initially had the position advantage.
You learn something new everyday.