I am really enjoying the new basekit item for survivor!
Is it true flashlights are basekit now? I am seeing so many I think you guys forgot to nerf lightborn to make it more fun though, give lightborn tokens please :)
Is it true flashlights are basekit now? I am seeing so many I think you guys forgot to nerf lightborn to make it more fun though, give lightborn tokens please :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There's a rift challenge, a new perk and a new achievement tied to flashlight blinds, of course there's gonna be tons of flashlights for a while.
Lightborn is fine as it is.
So.. do you have a problem with flashlights? Do you just not understand what basekit means?
i genuinely don’t understand the point of this thread?
Lightborn is fine
Umm no lightborn tokens thanks ;)
Lightborn is fine... though i do see how a perk countering the ability to continue in the tomb is pretty stupid.
Tell BHVR to not make achievements or archive challenges for blinds and I'll go back to medkits instead.