Please ask Warner Bros/New Line for NOES Cosmetics!

I can't express how much I want cosmetics for the Nightmare on Elm Street chapter.

Two great skins for Freddy would be Classic 80s Freddy and New Nightmare Freddy from Wes Craven's New Nightmare.

Legendary Quentin skins of Nancy Thompson and Alice.

I know it's a long shot, but I can dream (pun intended).

Comments

  • New Line doesn't really exist anymore except by name, it's pretty much just Warner Bros solely at this point.

    Only way we'll ever get OG ANOES is if they sell the IP off, otherwise there is no chance it's gonna happen.

  • Would be very cool to get new cosmetics along with Freddy’s upcoming rework but yeah i guess we can call ourselves lucky that Quentin’s facial rework got approved at all…

  • They will have to talk to Wes Craven estate. Blumhouse tried and couldn't afford it. Warner Bros only have the remake. Miracles could happen.