Is it banneable to milk a surv til he/she ragequits?
Milking: massive tunneling, downing, catch&drop x4 times to revive, then down etc repeat many times til ragequit
not necessarily the last surv, ofc the surv has no choice to escape. neither killed/sacrificed
Comments
Yes. What you described is holding the game hostage for the survivor which is reportable, and bannable, under the griefing category.
If you are curious, you can find that rule here: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/19450/game-rules-and-report-system
xD

@Peanits that's not holding hostage is it? Took like 5-ish minutes just for the last survivor
It was the Survivors decision to deny you the mori, they were asking for it and therefore it was certainly not you holding the game hostage. They had a chance to make it end sooner.
I was doing LF daily against a really good 4swf and caught the first survivors when gens were almost done. I just kept chainsawing that guy and letting him go.. He didn't catch on that I was doing LF daily but for some reason he said "fair killer". Go figure..
Just let the survivors escape, otherwise you'll be holding the game hostage. Honestly its getting pathetic...
true, I would like a DBD only punishing hacking, nothing else
Just... no. No. That’s beyond ridiculous. You need to understand that taking advantage of the game purely for the sack of winning, whether it be, bodyblocking someone in the basement, or whatever; the rules we have now are good enough and fit the games overall structure. By no means should we get rid of them.
I'm, like, 99% sure that it is, but if it's not, it should be. I hope you were reported.
yeah, thats bannable, and also a serious dick move.
well in reality I never did to the point of ragequit, just tunneling some random
yesterday's live stream with my bubba they laughted so hard and had a great happy ending
from 3:06:00 to 3:19:00
Why tf would you do that to someone anyway?
because regular game is boring after 400hrs gameplay,
we had so much fun; kind of new game mode to tunnel a target and they try to defend,
since DBD has no game modes we gotta invent them
I think you need to explain what you did better. Were there multiple survivors or just one? Were you playing a public match? Were you dribbling them instead of hooking?
In that scenario, they may actually be able to sneak away and do a gen. If they were the last one with five/four gens left, that's cruel, though, if they just want to get out and are unable to get away for long enough to do anything with the gens.