Why do they still refuse to balance blight. Adren vile is still ruining the game.
Title.
Title.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
What's so busted about it?
The flicks gained from the look-angle are always counterable and predictable.
The 7 rushes give you an equivalent cd.
The 5% speed is decent.
It's one of his better add-ons now only because of the 7 rushes and that's it.
Even if you combine it with ring it's just complete overkill. Wow instead of traversing the entire map I... traversed the entire map.
Explain why it's busted please, it's not ruining your game your just scapegoating.
Alternatively just restate your opinion without explanation behind it, I love having 0 conversation.
I personally can't blame people for being harsh with blight right now. They wanted real nerfs and what they see are new partially unfair addons and a buff.
Sure, some people can't be bothered to read. That's not good too.
I don't like this addon for one reason:
7 Rushes.
Blight should not have more than 5 Rushes, like Nurse should not have more than 2 blinks.
It is by far not as bad as it was before the nerf, but it still gives me "Omega Blink" vibes.
Also most blights only use 2-3 dashes anyway and the CD reduction is insane in that regard.