So what’s new about ormond besides upstairs main hook and rock wall gone?
I’m genuinely trying to find what’s new but yeah I don’t get it
I’m genuinely trying to find what’s new but yeah I don’t get it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was changed already?
There are a few new loops as well but other than that plus the couple other things you mentioned, it is basically the same as it was before.
2 new loops. The rock wall was replaced with a filler pallet and then there is a weird new structure. It's largely unchanged but it feels a tiny bit stronger for killers. Although, I have a feeling that there are more pallets on average now than before, which would contradict this feeling of it being better for killers.
More deadzones
it's much more of a deadzone now, so happy they changed a map nobody asked for..