Does anyone feel killers catching up too quick?
Me or my swf will get hit and get the speed boost but then legitimately 3 seconds later the killer will catch up. Did they nerf the boost or is it just bugged?
Me or my swf will get hit and get the speed boost but then legitimately 3 seconds later the killer will catch up. Did they nerf the boost or is it just bugged?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I feel this too, I see streamers running killer and I'm like "are we playing the same game because I can't get to NOTHIN"
Well bHVR has just begun playing with haste perks for Killers, but without knowing what perks you are up against not much to say. Unlike you are playing vs. Billy, Nurse or Blight. Their high speed requires a different strategy.
There are also perks you can use against the Killer, Chemical Trap and Champion of Light.
But to get downed in three seconds from getting hit sounds more like a hacker or that you ran into walls. It should not be possible without specific perks that helps.