The unlock pass page says you are supposed to get 1000 auric cells so it must be an error. The Chapter dlc charm is also in the rift, which is supposed to exclusive to buying that DLC. They should replace that charm in the rift with 75 auric cells.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Most probably in every rift, you always regain 1000 auric cells not 925. Why did they miss adding the 75 ?
Did they miss it out or is it ment to be like that? :/
Probably intentional so you always have to buy cells for the next paid rift
That's very disappointing.
I'm sure no one cares, but I doubt I'll be auto-buying the rift pass in future.
The unlock pass page says you are supposed to get 1000 auric cells so it must be an error. The Chapter dlc charm is also in the rift, which is supposed to exclusive to buying that DLC. They should replace that charm in the rift with 75 auric cells.
I can confirm this is an error. We are working on getting this fixed as soon as possible.
Thank you Peanits. You are fast as usual ๐
Thank you for the clarification :)