Distressing

this perk is on the roadmap for changes and I’m scared the bonus bloodpoints are gonna be taken away so BHVR please don’t do that.

Comments

  • @Nathan13 said:

    this perk is on the roadmap for changes and I’m scared the bonus bloodpoints are gonna be taken away so BHVR please don’t do that.

    Honestly i hope they make it do more (i agree on keeping the bp bonus) but on most killers its practically useless adding 8 meters of TR. Thats assuming the killer has a normal tr or a power that doesnt modify it in anyway as well. Its very niche at its job so itd be interesting to see it do something like old legion iri with a mapwide tr. Or at least have some better benefit then it currently does.

  • I think it is very likely that it loses the BP bonus, just because they want to be consistent with this (see BBQ, WGLF). I can understand the philosophy behind that, because I did feel ‚forced‘ to run these perks even on killers/builds where the other effect would really benefit me.

    has Thrill of the hunt lost its BP bonus? I remember it got changed but do not remember that part,,

  • @Mooks said:

    I think it is very likely that it loses the BP bonus, just because they want to be consistent with this (see BBQ, WGLF). I can understand the philosophy behind that, because I did feel ‚forced‘ to run these perks even on killers/builds where the other effect would really benefit me.

    has Thrill of the hunt lost its BP bonus? I remember it got changed but do not remember that part,,

    It got stripped from Prove Thyself, but Thrill of the Hunt apparently still has its BP bonus, according to the DBDWiki. Though the changelog for Thrill only goes up to 5.3, which is before the big BP purge.

  • @Mooks said:

    I think it is very likely that it loses the BP bonus, just because they want to be consistent with this (see BBQ, WGLF). I can understand the philosophy behind that, because I did feel ‚forced‘ to run these perks even on killers/builds where the other effect would really benefit me.

    has Thrill of the hunt lost its BP bonus? I remember it got changed but do not remember that part,,

    No, Thrill still has it.

  • @Nathan13 said:

    this perk is on the roadmap for changes and I’m scared the bonus bloodpoints are gonna be taken away so BHVR please don’t do that.

    I've accepted this will be one of the two changes.

    I'm playing accordingly, using up all my Deviousness offerings while I know that I can still max out the category.

    This is Distressing to me (no pun intended) as I run a bloodpoint build frequently.

  • @Mooks said:

    I think it is very likely that it loses the BP bonus, just because they want to be consistent with this (see BBQ, WGLF). I can understand the philosophy behind that, because I did feel ‚forced‘ to run these perks even on killers/builds where the other effect would really benefit me.

    has Thrill of the hunt lost its BP bonus? I remember it got changed but do not remember that part,,

    Thrill of the Hunt, Beast of Prey, Distressing, and NOLB are the only perks that still have one.