Lunar New Year Event
guys, did I hear right in the official dbd twitch stream that there will be NO lunar new year event this year? I'm so sad :( The whole chat was crying but they didn't say anything more. Someone knowing more?
guys, did I hear right in the official dbd twitch stream that there will be NO lunar new year event this year? I'm so sad :( The whole chat was crying but they didn't say anything more. Someone knowing more?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They should at least let us use the offerings from last year, I still have a bunch in my inventory just waiting. Add some firecrackers to the bloodweb too.
As long as events consist of cosmetics to earn, extra BPs, maybe extra rift shards and don't somehow completely ruin the game's balance... I look forward to it.
I guess the money from China dried up...