Sadako not mentioned during the livestream

I’m disappointed that they mentioned hillbilly feedback but not sadako as I was hoping they tell what they’ll do to sadako for next week or 2 hotfix patch, the nerfs she got was undeserved

Comments

  • Im getting more and more concerned that they aren't just going to keep the PTB form and instead add even more unnecessary changes

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Im getting more and more concerned that they aren't just going to keep the PTB form and instead add even more unnecessary changes

    I really hope that isn’t the case, especially how everyone hated that she got nerfed

  • It was in the Dev-Update. Why should they mention it in the Livestream as well?

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    It was in the Dev-Update. Why should they mention it in the Livestream as well?

    When the batteries included nerf was reversed they brought that up in the last Livestream so it's not unexpected they would mention Sadako

  • @TheArbiter said:

    Im getting more and more concerned that they aren't just going to keep the PTB form and instead add even more unnecessary changes

    Tape editing deck is a meme addon now also lmao