who would be happy if the new killer was The Creeper ?
I think it could be equipped with some pretty good abilities, like a throwing star in ranged combat, or his axe. and its bite in melee. and hangs its victim faster with its ability to fly
I think it could be equipped with some pretty good abilities, like a throwing star in ranged combat, or his axe. and its bite in melee. and hangs its victim faster with its ability to fly
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I wouldn't
I wonder how the flight aspect would work. Seems like it would be hard to implement, especially on indoor maps.