I thought there was flashlight immunity after getting a survivor out of a locker?
I ran against a 4 man that could flashback me as soon as I got somebody out of a locker. Of course they had headon too
I ran against a 4 man that could flashback me as soon as I got somebody out of a locker. Of course they had headon too
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if YOU open the locker and grab them, then you are immune, but if THEY open the locker and you grab them during the opening animation, then you aren't immune
^^^
You're also only immune to flashlights you can still get flashbanged