How is this not in the game yet
How do we still not have a 1920s or 1950\60s inspired survivor or killer yet?
Imagine the cosmetics for them!
If you can't tell already by this forum post I really like 1920s to 1950\60s 😂
How do we still not have a 1920s or 1950\60s inspired survivor or killer yet?
Imagine the cosmetics for them!
If you can't tell already by this forum post I really like 1920s to 1950\60s 😂
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think blight could fit that description
cause he’s inspired by 1800s gothic novels
Add Edward Carnby from the original Alone in the Dark.
Would be something for the og universal monsters some people want...