What I see, what everyone else sees. (Funny Story)
It has come to my attention recently through repetitive comments via my friends saying things like “How did you not see that!? “ or “How did you miss that!?*
That I do not see the game as they do through my eyes. 👀 I thought 💭 maybe 🤔 this was just a different person, different lens type of thing.
No…..
Im going to say I am new to the DeadbyDaylight family because a lot of the players, here are veteran players that have played for many years. I have only been playing for almost a year and a half, probably less.
It has been made clear to me, while playing the game that the visuals I perceived, were simply ambience, horror, ominous. While that might be true, I didn’t realize my TV that I play on has been dying from the day that I’ve been playing Dead by Daylight.
I’m a killer main, that also enjoy survivor with friends, and I would like to extend a warm thank you to sadako as my primary killer for permanently destroying my TV over this period of time. Her stare is more powerful than I thought. 📺👁️🤣
Here is a picture below on how I thought the game all this time was supposed to look. I thought surely maybe behavior was preparing me for the lights out event or perhaps even just trying to give me that dark edge experience! Oh, my…. How I was so wrong. Besides, how was I supposed to know if this is all I ever used? Scratch marks?! Where!!!
The second picture is the exact same settings but new TV! 📺
What a big difference. I can actually see 🤣🤣 I’m re-exploring maps for the first time in the quality they’re supposed to be in! It’s like a brand new game all over again! Thank you Sadako for slowly killing my TV 📺🤣
Let’s not even talk about Nightfall okay? 👌🏼
As my friend @GeneralV said “From horror atmosphere, to technical problems!”
At least, one thing is for sure, I will be ready behavior for your lights out event! I will be a pro for sure!! 🤣📺❤️🤡


Comments
You when new TV:
Fr tho congrats on the new TV and hopefully it treats ya better :)
Facts! 🤣🤣🤣