Survivors have so much Power in Public Games...

I'm so tired of broken perks, items & offerings from Survivor side...

First match today and what?

Eyrie Of Crows Offering, Buckle Up & For The People, 4 Adrenalines, Toolboxes not even BNP & more...

Surprisingly it happens many times. Eyrie Of Crows is hugely unbalanced. These Survivors I versed weren't even decent at the game. They just knew how to abuse these things.

I did a little Test. I brought my friends and we played with map offerings, strong items and Buckle Up / FTP combo. We did play 10 games. All games we won without any problems. We are not even very good at the game. Killers couldn't reach 4/5 Hooks Stages. I really don't get it. I usually don't make posts like this, but it started to be very annoying... I just needed to write this in here... What are you thoughts?

Comments

  • @Shroompy said:

    The game heavily favors those who bring in the stronger loadout. If you went against a Alch Ring/Crow Blight for example the game would of probably been pretty equal, if not slightly lean towards his favor because of how damn strong Blight is.

    You missing the part you actually have to be good at the game to do good with Blight, OP stated they're not that good survivors and still won 10 games in a row bringing their strongest load out.

  • @C3Tooth said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3636126#Comment_3636126

    Top level be like....1000 win streak

    I mean come on, you are not the top level. You're just average killer being mis-matched against better teams, just like me as average solo matched with stacked slowdown Blight.

    Yeah top level win streak as in what? Blight and/or hardcore tunneling from the get-go? Yeah that’s a great argument there bud. And besides I was saying the “top level” as in comp dbd. I said we should look at top level as in comp. Pubs where they get those win streaks are not top level. There is a difference between high level and top level. So do you actually read what others say or just skim through it?

    You have no idea what level I do or don’t play at. I’m not sure why you’re making baseless assumptions. My comments don’t even have me complaining about losing or anything of the sort. I’ve been pretty consistent with my standpoint so it seems like you just wanted a subtle diss and that’s the thing you’ve decided to come up with.

    You’ve made no attempt to counter any of the points I’ve made you’ve just said a whole lot of nothing and therefore have added nothing to the discussion. You realize that when two sides have opposing viewpoints in a discussion that you’re actually supposed to try and provide a rebuttal for what they’ve said right? Your first sentence was the only one that even somewhat attempted that.

  • @Adaez said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3636093#Comment_3636093

    You missing the part you actually have to be good at the game to do good with Blight, OP stated they're not that good survivors and still won 10 games in a row bringing their strongest load out.

    Yes, meaning theyre more than likely goi g against below average killers and they said themselves they brought a stacked loadout.

  • @Bartolomeo87 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3636509#Comment_3636509

    Yeah top level win streak as in what? Blight and/or hardcore tunneling from the get-go? Yeah that’s a great argument there bud. And besides I was saying the “top level” as in comp dbd. I said we should look at top level as in comp. Pubs where they get those win streaks are not top level. There is a difference between high level and top level. So do you actually read what others say or just skim through it?

    You have no idea what level I do or don’t play at. I’m not sure why you’re making baseless assumptions. My comments don’t even have me complaining about losing or anything of the sort. I’ve been pretty consistent with my standpoint so it seems like you just wanted a subtle diss and that’s the thing you’ve decided to come up with.

    You’ve made no attempt to counter any of the points I’ve made you’ve just said a whole lot of nothing and therefore have added nothing to the discussion. You realize that when two sides have opposing viewpoints in a discussion that you’re actually supposed to try and provide a rebuttal for what they’ve said right? Your first sentence was the only one that even somewhat attempted that.

    Yes, that level of try hard is possible for killers, and should be the same for survivors. If countless pubs survivors matched with those Blight and being stomped is fine. So does pubs killers matched with those stacking meta/item teams and being stomped.

    If the strongest options still stay on 1 side, the other's should not be removed.


    You have no idea what level I do or don’t play at

    And you do? Which number of MMR are you on?

    If after 1000 wins and the game still give those killers Pubs, so do you, most of your survivors are just Pubs.

1 2 ›