Will there be a rework to borrowed time

I was playing deathslinger and avoiding tunnelling as much as possible but would still go for the person who unhooked if they did it mid chase or before I could leave the hook. Every time without fail a premade squad would abuse bt to prevent the hit with no counter. It's a common tactic many survivors abuse with no counter and rewards terrible decisions. A simple fix would be to remove collision during the time as it's not working as intended.

Comments

  • I doubt they will implement such an obvious suggestion. The only way to make me tunnel is through taking a hit with bt, when I'm at a unhook 1/10-1/20th of the time. Just tunnel them, they've forfeited their rights to complain and you no longer have a reason to feel bad about it. In their mind they think they are getting an advantage out of it, swing it back into your favor.

    The rare times I do it on survivor it's a calculated risk, but I am fully expecting the repercussions.

  • @Cpumpkinmon said:

    I was playing deathslinger and avoiding tunnelling as much as possible but would still go for the person who unhooked if they did it mid chase or before I could leave the hook. Every time without fail a premade squad would abuse bt to prevent the hit with no counter. It's a common tactic many survivors abuse with no counter and rewards terrible decisions. A simple fix would be to remove collision during the time as it's not working as intended.

    Well in this case, tunnel the survivor. Every day of the week. BT is supposed to be used as a crutch to help with a tunneling killer, it's not supposed to be used to take hits for your teammates. If the survivors complain about you tunneling after that, then boohoo. I almost NEVER take hits for my teammates after unhooking unless they farm me and are injured, and if I go down after protecting my teammate I definitely don't get mad over it. That was my choice, the killer just reacted accordingly.