wasn't entering chase without hitting and chase ends without losing them
ok timestamp at the game roughly 3 hours and 25 minutes in I was experiencing a bug where I would not enter chase mode unless I m1 it the survivor (had to be a hit a miss did not start chase) and it would end chase prematurely.
Tagged:
Under Review
Comments
I had the same thing against an unlocked Wraith as a survivor. Chase not being triggered until hit and quickly ended after. Was chased for majority of the match too meaning little bp rewarded
Its an issue with Michael too and trapper.
I don't think it's a specific killer, just a killer bug over all
I think you’re right.
This is still going on at least twice a day
Wow, this bug is already back? Exact same problem against a console player that i accused of cheating. This game has very little pockets of playability apparently 😪