Ideas For New Killers/Survivors

Ok so last post I think the best ones were def

-Jack Torrance - The Shining (which could lead to other killers if they use Doctor Sleep)

-The Predator

-The Terminator/Sarah Conor (which they could add T2 which could actually be cool a more teenage survivor John Connor’s/Good Terminator with killer T1000)

Let’s come up with more ideas help me in this venture

Comments

  • I don't even want anymore licensed chapters tbh, I want a full year of just original characters. I would love some kind of animal type killer, like a giant frog or something would be cool. We've been spoiled with licensed characters, and I'm kinda finished with them personally.

    I would rather just a bunch of original characters, let BHVR's creativity come out.

  • I mean it would be cool but it’s also hard to fall into that ok what are their abilities without copying off off of existing characters that could be sick. With that being said i do think that’s a cool idea.


    So here is some more ideas I had:

    • A Werewolf I think that would be pretty cool have it so he can disguise himself as a survivor not causing a terror radius. The whole transformation could be like due to full moon or maybe the moon forces it to transform.
    • Kevin Wendell Crumb THE BEAST!!! I feel woild be a pretty cool killer running on all four be sketch.
    • The Thing so this would be interesting I thought so have it so when it kills survivor it doesn’t notify survivors and it can control the dead body of the survivor really messing with them.
    • The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers
    • Pennywise I know there is already a clown but not like Pennywise.

    so those are the few newest ideas I’ve come up with