What frustrates me as killer

I clearly hit a survivor on my screen but I still get stunned with a pallet even though visual my hit connected before them seriously why hasn't the game realized hey it connected before they dropped a pallet but what's funnier I can do the same thing with survivor but I go down and the pallet doesn't drop even though I pressed the button.

Comments

  • That's called ping.

  • Could be worse. Remember that one patch where they introduced a "validation" when being hit through a pallet? Frustrating to the extreme.

  • I don’t miss the hit validation where you’d still get the hit down sound on a survivor but they are still standing

    That was possibly the most rage inducing thing I’ve ever experienced in this game

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    I don’t miss the hit validation where you’d still get the hit down sound on a survivor but they are still standing

    That was possibly the most rage inducing thing I’ve ever experienced in this game

    I remember one trial on Swamp where I hit a David with Leatherface's chainsaw, I heard his screaming, I saw the blood... and he walked away as if nothing had happened.

    That patch created some really bad memories.

  • I remember the day I hit an injured Meg, she screamed. I tried to walk in circle picking up her for a good 5-7sec. Only then look at the UI and she was still injured and already ran away for half the map.