Bots can go AFK now?
Just had a killer game where a bot had two crows above its head? I knew bots weren’t the best but I didn’t think they could literally do nothing!
Just had a killer game where a bot had two crows above its head? I knew bots weren’t the best but I didn’t think they could literally do nothing!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I had this happen once and didn’t find them until they got 3 crows and started producing notifications, went there to find the bot AFK in the literal corner of the map. The rest of the team was dead by then.
lol this is fantastic!😄
The next phase of bot match sabotaging will be them randomly DCing at the most inopportune times.
Who replaces the bot when the bot DCs?
And another example of the "usefulness" of Bots and the time which was wasted on bringing them to Public Servers.