What do you think?
Do you have any tips for me to use all the perks to their best use ? I don't mean to combine perks with other perks
Do you have any tips for me to use all the perks to their best use ? I don't mean to combine perks with other perks
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean, it looks like a random Build. Because there is not really much Synergy.
The best tip for Overzealous would be to not use it. It is a Noob-Trap, because you would need to repair way too many Gens to get a Benefit, since you spend 16 seconds cleansing a Totem before to activate the Perk.
And No One Left Behind is just a really bad Endgame-Perk. I think you would be better off with Borrowed Time or We Will Make It. Those Perks only do part of what No One Left Behind can do, but they are better at doing it.
I wouldn’t use no one left behind tbh
Unless you like getting 3000 points for an unhook
It's 14 seconds to cleansing a Totem not 16 seconds
You didn't explain to me why both perks are bad. I mean, I care more about having fun than winning a match alone.
I explained it. If you want to run them and wont change your mind, its fine.
But as I said, at least Overzealous does nothing for you. You spend too much time cleansing a Totem for too less of a benefit.
For all that time deja vu and resilience are still the best consistent speed perks tbh
As @Aven_Fallen has said, this is a random build with zero synergy.
However, if you want to run these specific perks and get the most out of them, then I'd focus on finding a totem ASAP at the start of the match to activate your Overzealous. I run this perk whenever I play boons but since you're not running boons, then you'll have a harder time using it imo. Once you get Overzealous to activate, hop on a gen ASAP to maximize the perk until it de-activates by the killer.
I would avoid playing aggressively since you do not have a reliable way of re-activating the perk. Now with the other perks, If you are unhooked with OTR, I would try to use those 80 seconds to reset any pallets on the map if possible. Since touching a gen or totem would remove your endurance, you can still provide some support to your team with AMN. Now if you think you are safe or the 80 seconds of endurance wears off, try to find a nearby totem to re-activate Overzealous and find a generator since your last perk is only useful at the end-game.
NOTE: if there are no nearby totems, I would just suggest getting on the most nearby generator as the time finding a totem can hurt the team's overall gen progress.
Now for NOLB, try to take advantage of its info and its healing/unhooking boost if the opportunity presents itself.
It's funny because now that I wrote this, your build has a perk that can be useful from the start til the end, but the only issue is that none of them have synergy so you'd have to rely on each of their individual strengths and none of these perks except OTR are considered A-tier.
This is the advice I needed, I don't care if the perks are Tier A or lower, I don't use meta perks so as not to rely on them too much.
and thanks
You say that this Perk is bad, but you do not explain why it is considered bad, and here I mean perk No one left behind
It does a lot of stuff, but nothing really good. Lets look at it:
There are several Perks which do the same or better than No One Left Behind.
It is kinda a jack of all trades-Perk when it comes to Altruism, but IMO having better alternatives available which work all game AND having better Endgame-Perks does not really justify using No One Left Behind. I mean, it is not terrible, but I just think other Perks are better.