Does Hex : Third Seal blind the survivors for using killer power related stuff ? (EMPs, Foutains)

So, Does Hex : Third Seal apply the blindness effect on the following interactibles :

  • Wesker / Nemesis boxs
  • Pinhead Cube
  • Singularity EMPs boxs
  • Xenomorph flamethrowers package
  • Freddy clocks
  • The Pig Boxs
  • Onryo TV
  • Executionner Cage (with survivors insides)

Comments

  • No, it does not as I know.

    According to dbd wiki, it is said blindness hides auras except for "certain essential abilities which are usually related to objects located in the environment tied to the Killer's Power"

  • White auras are typically not hidden when affected by Blindness.

  • @NAERUUU said:

    So, Does Hex : Third Seal apply the blindness effect on the following interactibles :

    • Wesker / Nemesis boxs
    • Pinhead Cube
    • Singularity EMPs boxs
    • Xenomorph flamethrowers package
    • Freddy clocks
    • The Pig Boxs
    • Onryo TV
    • Executionner Cage (with survivors insides)

    I think it hides the red aura of survivors in a cage, but I'm not sure it hides the white cage aura itself. It does hide hooks though, and makes maps useless. But it's a hex perk so it's a 50/50 of you getting any value from it

  • @MrDrMedicman said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/403270/does-hex-third-seal-blind-the-survivors-for-using-killer-power-related-stuff-emps-foutains

    I think it hides the red aura of survivors in a cage, but I'm not sure it hides the white cage aura itself. It does hide hooks though, and makes maps useless. But it's a hex perk so it's a 50/50 of you getting any value from it

    It indeed does not hide the cage aura itself, only the survivor’s aura inside of it.

  • As others have mentioned, it does not

    Same goes for killer, if theyre affected by Blindness they should still be able to see the following:

    -Bear Traps

    -Phantasms

    -Doctor Illusion

    -Jigsaw Boxes

    -Corrupted Fountains

    -Portals (Demogorgon)

    -Blood Orbs

    -Victor

    -Zombies

    -Lament Configuration (Chatterers Tooth)

    -Dire Crows

    -TV's

    -Lockers (Dredge)

    -Guards

    -Drones

    -Biopods

    -Control Stations

    Well I think thats all of em