Nemesis' zombies - flashlights problem

Why are Nemesis' zombies still blindable with flashlights etc.? A lot of time they are useless, but then there come times where they can shine. And if someone blinds them, then that decreases their efficiency.

Wraith can no longer be lightburnt, Hag's traps can no longer be disarmed with flashlights. Why are Nemesis' zombies still blindable? They offer passive pressure, and if they get blinded, that pressure dies away.

Could we please get rid of this?


That, and survivors being able to get rid of Artist's crow swarms by simply jumping into lockers. It removes pressure. They can dodge the launched dire crow and avoid the swarm, they don't need the help of lockers too, in my opinion.

Comments

  • For consistency, they should remove the ability to blind zombies, but I'd like to see it replaced with something else/some other way to stop them (even if it's a little more time consuming than a flashlight). Not just a straight buff. (I'm aware you can pallet stun them but this is often not practical and takes more time to do than they would waste if you just didn't bother with it.)

    Getting rid of crows with lockers is perfectly fine. It still wastes a bit of survivors' time and she is still a very strong killer even with that mechanic. Removing it would just give her even more map pressure and gen control when she's already insanely good at that.

  • I don’t play nemesis often but here and there. I would agree on this completely. Flashlight stuns are annoying for sure. You can already lure them away or kill them with a pallet.


    As far as artist goes though, you use to be able to burn the crows away. Same with hags traps. I don’t think it’s too much to use lockers but I see your point. It’s isn’t necessary for survivors to have that.

    Having more than 1 counter though now that I think about could be a bit much.