Bigger mode
Hi! I've just recently started playing DbD with my cousin, and I'm really enjoying it. But, we have a problem. If one of us wants to play as killer, we either have to A. find 3 friends and do a private match or B. we have to play separately. Now, there are a few solutions to this problem that could be implemented. You could make a party as killer and survivor and matchmake. The problem could be that this could lead to teaming. So here is what I prupose: A "Big" mode. In this mode, there would be 8 survivors and 2 killers, but you would need to turn on more generators. That way, multiple killers can play together and it's fair for survivors well as this just being a new fun way to play the game.
Thanks for reading!
Comments
they´re actually adding new game modes soon :)