Increase in Pig players?
Does anyone have an idea on why there are more pig/ Amanda players at ranks 16-12? Its a little surprising.
At least 6 out of ten games i have now are with her.
Does anyone have an idea on why there are more pig/ Amanda players at ranks 16-12? Its a little surprising.
At least 6 out of ten games i have now are with her.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I would say, because the addons.
Amanda doesnt have good addons, but she can play without addons.
My discusion explain my opinion, which addons i would like to see for her.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/40202/make-pig-addons-better-my-idears#latest
The grind for bloodpoints is rly hard.
So you can play pig without addons and you are still a mid tier killer.
And this is pretty good, if you are only rank 16-12.
It could also be amanda dailies popping up for a lot of people again or she's the next person they want to play 1st.
Well she just got buffed/nerfed (depending on your point of view) in the latest patch, so I am guessing people want to try her out.
(Looking at the past)
I'm seeing a lot more Docs lately. Rank 1 Xbox (killer usually red or purple ranks).
Or the recent changes.
I actually got 4 pigs out of 6 games yesterday. Sample size is small though it's probably just random luck.
It seems there's a cycle that goes through depending on killer dailies and if you keep them or drop them since i've had a bunch of killer dailies non stop. I drop the ones I don't like but get a lot of ones I'm ok with and the same is true for others as well it seems.
Coming back to pig was refreshing her dashstll has limited use but when it works it is incredibly rewarding. Also the box changes has increased my head pop rate dramatically but that could just be rng favouring me lately.
The whole day i faced the Pig 80% of the time.
I just bought the Pig because i wanted to buy her for a long time and now i convinced myself to do it. Nothing to do with the latest change to her.