Dead Hard
I think it's necessary to return the old nut, or the one that was before the update, the perk is dead. I want to survive against a maniac, but the nut works a maximum of 2 times, I need to return the old nut
I think it's necessary to return the old nut, or the one that was before the update, the perk is dead. I want to survive against a maniac, but the nut works a maximum of 2 times, I need to return the old nut
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Nope. This perk is not dead and is a still fine perk.
Dead Hard is fine and a lot player still uses it.