Give me Phantasm as well as Pumpkinhead, Wishmaster & Re-Animation and i'll have 4 out of 5 of my dream chapters realized.
Terrifier ftw
It was a hard choice between pumpkin head and leprechaun. Then I saw Wishmaster as a suggestion and I would pick that.
We need Leprechaun in the Hood in the game with Postmaster P. as the survivor.
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Give me Phantasm as well as Pumpkinhead, Wishmaster & Re-Animation and i'll have 4 out of 5 of my dream chapters realized.
Terrifier ftw
It was a hard choice between pumpkin head and leprechaun. Then I saw Wishmaster as a suggestion and I would pick that.
We need Leprechaun in the Hood in the game with Postmaster P. as the survivor.