Fix the hook problem

I only play killer and people don't like how i play.. Why should i leave the hook when i don't get rewarded?... I just don't sit by the hook, I run around the area of the hook to bait them..

Why not do this for the hooks.. There first hook is 10% debuff off everything, If they get caught again it goes upto 12% debuff, It makes the hooking rewarding.. or even 5%.. It makes it rewarding..

Why not try it for like 3 months and see how it is.. The only way a killer can get someone if they make a mistake.

This wasnt my idea, A DBD youtuber said this, Please Devs

Comments

  • You get rewarded for leaving the hook because you apply gen pressure ie damage gens gain points, find survivors gain points. You then hit said survivors and gain said points rewards and then down and hook said survivors to gain more rewards.

    The end result is you get rewarded with more points by actually doing things that reward you for doing more things.

    The moral of the story is do more things earn more rewards=profit.

  • @Stubbsyefc1 said:
    I only play killer and people don't like how i play.. Why should i leave the hook when i don't get rewarded?... I just don't sit by the hook, I run around the area of the hook to bait them..

    Why not do this for the hooks.. There first hook is 10% debuff off everything, If they get caught again it goes upto 12% debuff, It makes the hooking rewarding.. or even 5%.. It makes it rewarding..

    Why not try it for like 3 months and see how it is.. The only way a killer can get someone if they make a mistake.

    This wasnt my idea, A DBD youtuber said this, Please Devs

    First thing you should learn in DBD is that you need to ignore other peoples opinions about your playstyle :wink:

  • Play as you like but if you want to get rewarding for leaving the hook just play hag.