Emotes! Bring us more!

As much fun as I can have with the two emotes on survivors, y'know..'slapping' and 'poking' other people,  I think it'd be great to have some more. I'm not aware whether it was discussed or brought up at all in any of the streams...Some slick Ace Fingerguns maybe? 

Maybe even some killer emotes too. Would be very interesting to see how communication goes from there. I know the goal is to kill people but doesn't mean ya can't goof off a little before murdering someone! :D 
Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • For future reference, this sort of post belongs in the Wishlist category, I believe.

    @PSfix

    +1 for fingerguns =)

  • Haha yes! I would love some new emotes, we have had the same ones for so long!

  • ZiNc said:

    For future reference, this sort of post belongs in the Wishlist category, I believe.

    @PSfix

    +1 for fingerguns =)

    Aha, my bad. Noted for future!
  • They need more than 2. Fortnite has some insane emotes lmao

  • I want a wink emote. would be fun to wink at my enemy.

  • Lets not make this into F13TH With super obnoxius emotes... LOL

  • Fingerguns!

    Honestly it would be cool if each survivor had a unique gesture; Ace gets Fingerguns, Dwight bites his nails, David cracks his knuckles, something flavorful for everyone. But I'll settle for anything beyond pointing and beckoning first.

  • Emote would be a lot of work, but might fit under the category for microtransaction content. What do you think Devs? 
  • @weirdkid5 said:
    They need more than 2. Fortnite has some insane emotes lmao

    We do not speak of that game. ;)

  • Some simple emotes would be cool, like some finger or hand gestures. But going crazy like Fortnite is NOT a good idea.

  • @ZiNc said:

    For future reference, this sort of post belongs in the Wishlist category, I believe.

    @PSfix

    +1 for fingerguns =)

    @ZiNc finger guns would be EPIC!

  • Fingerguns pls

  • Give killers a teabag emote plz.

    Also give survivors an emote to tell people STOP or AHHH RUN! ITS THE KILLER!

  • Middle finger? Pelvic thrust? Emotes would further erode the horror atmosphere, but at this point, why the hell not.