Now that Alan Wake is in dbd
Would love to also see Mr. Scratch as a killer as well as having Bright Falls as a map in the future.
Would love to also see Mr. Scratch as a killer as well as having Bright Falls as a map in the future.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Extremely unlikely. They never gave Ash a killer like Eligos or Baal, nor the iconic cabin as a map. Alan Wake is even smaller than Evil Dead, I just can't ever see that happening.
I made this exact post last week. I'm all for it. Btw, don't forget to spell his name correctly. It's Mr. S̷̥̭̼̣̒̓̓c̶̣͐͘r̷̛͎̣̜̍̓́̔ả̸̝͂͆͝t̵̹̔͒c̶̢̱͒͑̄̈̚h̵͙́͗
That ain't gonna stop me from requesting a killer & a map for both franchises Whenever possible, as well as a map & a Survivor for every mapless standalone killer.