Feel like it’s impossible to max bp in soloQ

So today, it was a big struggle to break 30k bp in my matches. It was especially noticeable today as I had an unhook as Dweet daily to complete. It took 5 matches to unhook 3 times.


Most of my matches went as follows:

First - I immediately get on 1 of the gens within a 3 gen. A teammate gets chased, I stay on gen and notice other teammates double a gen.

chased teammate goes down - 1 or both teammates doubling gen immediately get off to unhook. My gen is completed and the unhooked survivor is back on chase. Now the 2 other teammates are body blocking and I’m stuck on a gen. Teammate goes down/rinse repeat…. Teammates completely give up on doing gens.

it happened like clockwork in so many of my matches. And do you know what… they made more BP than me because I was forced to gen jockey as I was the only one ever on gens.


the one time, I broke 30k today was stopping doing gens after I completed 2 and jumped in the chaos. I got unhooks/heals/short chases as the killer wanted nothing to do with me as I had no hooks and all my teammates were sacrificed and I got hatch.


How is everyone making their BP gains?

Comments

  • Just for survival decisive is your best bet with the stun points and the points and the guaranteed points if you die or escape as the obession is nice

  • @humanbeing1704 said:

    Just for survival decisive is your best bet with the stun points and the points and the guaranteed points if you die or escape as the obession is nice

    As for objective simply using stake out can be a nice perk for getting great skillcheck points

  • But yeah Without using certain perks I’ve never gigamaxed bp lol

  • 15-20K is typical for my Survivor games. There's always at least one category where you just didn't make enough points (mostly the Survival category because that's how it is for Solo Q). Or it didn't make sense to do anything other than the thing you were doing. Killer is chasing only one Survivor? I guess you'll be glued to a gen for most of the game.

    Consequently, I make almost all my BP in Killer, but I spend most of it on my Survivors.

    I also think it's maybe a decision made by the devs to encourage more Survivors to play Killer, because the game needs more Killer players, especially at lower MMR.