Who is the CUTEST survivor?
I'd like to hear your opinion: which survivor (legendaries like Maria included) do you find the cutest, and why? Of course, this will be subjective, so don't hold back ;) . Feel free to bear in mind any of the following: their voice, lobby animations, lore, visual appearance, the personality that oozes through their cosmetics, etc.
For me, it's Gabriel. He's beautiful, handsome, has a "good boy" vibe. His lobby animations are adorable, his voice is very pleasant to hear. I also love that sometimes when he gets downed, he says an abrupt "ugh--!", which sounds both funny and adorable. ☺️I haven't read his lore yet, but I am interested.
Comments
😭
I had to google this because i haven’t been able to play in a long while. OMG. This outfit was MADE FOR ME! I see it was a Halloween outfit. Is it still in the store? I won’t be able to play again for at least another month 😭😭 but I need this outfit!!
People saying Nancy:
lmao sorry I had to. But for real Nancy normally looks great :D
Nope. But it is always good to see Goblin Quentin again.
As for the actual topic:
Feng is the cutest survivor. Together with my beloved Claudette, obviously.
Feng Min, though I used to hate her like many others, now I consider her the cutest survivor, especially in the bunny costum
Physically attractive in a romantic sense: Jane and Jake. Cute in a Squishmellow kinda way: Bunny Feng and Dweet.
This is the correct answer.
Claudette is a simple one. Absolute sweetheart and wants what's best for people. It's who I first mained back when I first began dbd on ps4 years ago.
❤️❤️❤️
Feng seems like the obvious answer since her general presentation is cutesy, but if you really look at her face, it's...off. Kinda reminds me of a frog. A little unsettling, tbh.
If we're talking cute (like not the same as hot), Cheryl or Rebecca has to be it.