Lunar New Year Event?
Are we getting a lunar new year event? recently rejoined after i hadnt played in a few years, but i recall there typically being something fun for lunar new year.
Are we getting a lunar new year event? recently rejoined after i hadnt played in a few years, but i recall there typically being something fun for lunar new year.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think those typically happen in February? I always forget tbh
Probably
Yes, the Lunar New Year is February 10th this year, so expect DBD to star theirs at the end of January.
I think the update is usually on Tuesday, I think the event may starts on 6th.
I'll enjoy the opportunity to earn bloodpoints, especially since I'll probably be leveling up Alan Wake around that time.