The timing varies depending on platform & region as the platform stores update at different times, but you should expect it to appear over the coming days. I believe it should already be available on Xbox in most if not all regions.
The timing varies depending on platform & region as the platform stores update at different times, but you should expect it to appear over the coming days. I believe it should already be available on Xbox in most if not all regions.
I see it on the Xbox just been waiting to buy it on ps5
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I assume yes for the Playstation but I can confirm myself that Xbox right now has the Gold Edition as it's the current game in the "Top New Games" tab
The timing varies depending on platform & region as the platform stores update at different times, but you should expect it to appear over the coming days. I believe it should already be available on Xbox in most if not all regions.
I see it on the Xbox just been waiting to buy it on ps5
It is out on xbox but obviously contains less content then the PC one. Not sure about playstation.
I see it on PS5
Same.
xbox gang lesgo