Huntress mains i have a question
Im a trash huntress and I only need huntress achievements to get 100% is there any useful tips that could help me to get good with her? And also wat perks are good on her?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Invest in whispers. Stridor might be ok, but she makes noise so it might get in the way.
Edit: oh, there are times where a survivor is doing an action that makes them a sitting duck. Dropping a pallet, vaulting. They can't really dodge, so nail them with a hatchet.
I'd suggest this. Also are you on console or pc? I'd suggest lower sensitivity on console I play all killers at 100% but Huntress at 50% to make "flicking" more controllable.
Just throw hatchets :chuffed:
Perks: BBQ, NC, Ruin. If you find to like it: Shadowborn.
Get a friend to practice with you in KYF mode so you can study the maps and their specific obstacles and the standard jungle gyms (so you know where to throw and where not to).
As a huntress noob, a crosshair will probably help you a lot
Iron maiden is one of the few that are good