Never have i ever....
So okay this is usually a drinking game, but let's give some honesty people! declare something you have done that you shouldn't have done.....
...mine is been drunk and playing and been totally rubbish.....sorry team friends!
So okay this is usually a drinking game, but let's give some honesty people! declare something you have done that you shouldn't have done.....
...mine is been drunk and playing and been totally rubbish.....sorry team friends!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
and.....this was meant for general discussion lol
Sorry.
omg lol....and er.....sorry for your coffee balls
Is liking the sharing....thank you people! i felt so bad as i did so terrible when drunk...every skill check i am like oh bugger...
guy did in fact have a flashlight with ds. His response was short succint when i moried him. Fk u. Naughty language i know but maybe it will give you all a giggle.
i shall fit right in!
I played against a Wraith who's game was lagging something fierce. During the chase I think we both must have given up hope because we just stared at each-other. After that bit of understanding I ratted my friends out and the Wraith and I became good pals.
a place called off topic is where you should put this
I've done the terrible crime of existing in a game after creating a lobby as the Killer.
Mine has repeatedly stepped on the sleep button while I was playing. One time, I was about to have my fourth kill in a match. Imagine my reaction ^^ After that, I just forcibly removed that key... it's pointless anyway.
The other thing she does is step on "I", which inverts y axis. This was particulary annoying back when I did not know which key does it.
Cats. No matter what they do, it's impossible to be angry at them.
There was this one game where i spawned as a survivor RIGHT next to another survivor. The first 7 seconds of the game: a billy charged across the map, chainsawed the survivor i spawned with, i yelled as loud as i could in rl, and a chainsaw rev later i was instantly down. Scariest moment of my dbd career... There was no hope for that game as well lol.