There just isn't a box for it
There is now
@Astel said:There is now
@Astel said:
I cannot comment on the discussions made in there
Thanks for flagging, just edited some permissions - can you check now?
@OrangeBear said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3624897#Comment_3624897I cannot comment on the discussions made in there
@OrangeBear said:
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3624897#Comment_3624897
Oh wait I misread sorry
Yeah I cannot comment somehow. I wanted to ask people there cuz I can't play...
Oh wait it is fixed now
@Mandy said:Thanks for flagging, just edited some permissions - can you check now?
@Mandy said:
Yes, i can do it now, thank you.
@OrangeBear said:https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3624906#Comment_3624906Yes, i can do it now, thank you.
https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3624906#Comment_3624906
thank you for confirming and for bringing our attention to this <3
Read THIS post.Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There is now
I cannot comment on the discussions made in there
Thanks for flagging, just edited some permissions - can you check now?
Oh wait I misread sorry
Yeah I cannot comment somehow. I wanted to ask people there cuz I can't play...
Oh wait it is fixed now
Yes, i can do it now, thank you.
thank you for confirming and for bringing our attention to this <3