Chinese New Year 2019- Year of The Pig

So as we all know, the devs have been doing something for the Chinese New Year every year. The first time we saw this was with the year if the rooster shirts for the survivors. Last year we had The David jacket along with the hound huntress mask. Last year was year of the dog and the year before that was year if the rooster. This year its year if the pig. And who do we have to represent this perfectly? Why miss Amanda Young herself!!! Of course she is a licenced killer but this would be the perfect opportunity to introduce new cosmetics for them!!! I dont k ow who else could fit the Pig category aside from The Pig herself. Not sure what the survivor reward could be either. Or maybe it'll be something like the Hallowed Blight again (hopefully a bit better in terms of getting the actual rewards). Ayway what do you guys think will happen with the lunar new year event?

Comments

  • Wish the hound mask was on ps4 .

    I look forward to seeing what ever it is they do.
  • lil piggy costumes? not sure they can change her clothing due to copyright, arrange liscence stuff but is loving this idea...maybe pig masks for the survivors? firecrackers that squeal too to deafen the killer, esp if you are wounded....everyone in pink! lol

  • Shotgun collar cosmetics for all non-licensed Survivors!
  • Why not let survivors or the legion have her trench coat
  • Or have the gens look like Amanda's jigsaw boxes for a time * has evil grin as I crouch stalk everyone 
  • Wish the hound mask was on ps4 .

    I look forward to seeing what ever it is they do.
    It is.
  • Wish the hound mask was on ps4 .

    I look forward to seeing what ever it is they do.
    It is, I have it
  • @TAG said:
    Shotgun collar cosmetics for all non-licensed Survivors!

    I've wanted that for Tapp ever since I played the first Saw game on my Ps3.

  • TAG said:
    Shotgun collar cosmetics for all non-licensed Survivors!
    Yes!!! Maybe Tapp can get a pass though ;)
  • Wish the hound mask was on ps4 .

    I look forward to seeing what ever it is they do.
    The Howling Grounds event was for all platforms
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    So as we all know, the devs have been doing something for the Chinese New Year every year. The first time we saw this was with the year if the rooster shirts for the survivors. Last year we had The David jacket along with the hound huntress mask. Last year was year of the dog and the year before that was year if the rooster. This year its year if the pig. And who do we have to represent this perfectly? Why miss Amanda Young herself!!! Of course she is a licenced killer but this would be the perfect opportunity to introduce new cosmetics for them!!! I dont k ow who else could fit the Pig category aside from The Pig herself. Not sure what the survivor reward could be either. Or maybe it'll be something like the Hallowed Blight again (hopefully a bit better in terms of getting the actual rewards). Ayway what do you guys think will happen with the lunar new year event?

    Lets get our piggi some love!

  • Wish the hound mask was on ps4 .

    I look forward to seeing what ever it is they do.
    The Howling Grounds event was for all platforms
    But the cosmetics did not stay
  • Wish the hound mask was on ps4 .

    I look forward to seeing what ever it is they do.
    The Howling Grounds event was for all platforms
    But the cosmetics did not stay
    That explains it. Dang. 
  • Wish the hound mask was on ps4 .

    I look forward to seeing what ever it is they do.
    The Howling Grounds event was for all platforms
    But the cosmetics did not stay
    Yes, you had to earn it by putting the survivors on special hooks
  • Owo give the huntress and other killers there own pig outfits 
  • Like trappers mask could look like one wraiths chest could be red and in boots stuff like that