‘Ultimate Weapon’ on Pig feels a bit unfair
As does Hex: Face the Darkness
I’m fine with screaming and giving away my location but interrupting reverse bear trap removal feels really cheap, especially combined with duration add-ons
As does Hex: Face the Darkness
I’m fine with screaming and giving away my location but interrupting reverse bear trap removal feels really cheap, especially combined with duration add-ons
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
This perk confirmed to be patched, so we have to wait and see
Joke aside. Its been a while I havent play against a Pig, if interupted, is the bar progression completely removed?
If so, I think they may only need to keep the key searching progression saved on each box.
I’m glad I haven’t played against this because it sounds like a build I would give up against tbh
Yeah that’s currently what happens, you could be at 99% progress on a Jigsaw box and as soon as you scream via the perk you have to start all over again, quite frustrating to go against.
Good idea though, saving your progress if you scream is all they need to change about her
I’ve played against quite a few unfortunately, yeah it’s not the most fun build to go up against, especially combined with duration add-ons to make getting a trap off near impossible on a smaller map
scream builds are cringe and bhvr should make the progress bar slowly decrease once you let go of boxes. Wildly unhealthy play style.
yup completely gone. There's a large chance you will just die to the traps even if the pig player themselves completely leaves you alone to search them, nevermind if they zone you from them.
something something M1 killer!!
This build is usually based on Thrill of the Hunt and Fear the Darkness, so the moment you see a Pig with this build just start cleaning totems, including the dull ones.
No totems = no Fear the Darkness either, and the moment it's gone UW can't trigger enough times to be a real problem even with both gears addons.
agreed. It's not a healthy play style as it heavily punishes soloq and requires little to no effort from the pig player.