Hack to freeze your frames?

So this morning I played a game vs some people and every time this certain Mikaela popped up on screen it would freeze for about half a second then unfreeze and nobody would be there no scratch marks. Every time this particular one. I had a fresh restart assume maybe last restart (less than 3 hours before) may not have fully cleared. Last match the same Mikaela same thing. See her model on screen and freeze. Every time it would happen I would be about to down someone and she would pop in looking like a regular body block but cause a freeze. I had been against others using the same skin a few times with no problems but it seems odd that specifically this same user in 2 different games caused freezes every time she specifically was on screen.

Comments

  • That's sounds like lag switch to me.

  • @radiantHero23 said:

    That's sounds like lag switch to me.

    Lag switch doesn't freeze you it lets them set a rebound point and change directions without you seeing.

  • @ryokoryu said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3622334#Comment_3622334

    Lag switch doesn't freeze you it lets them set a rebound point and change directions without you seeing.

    Ok.

    Then I have no idea, sorry.

  • @ryokoryu said:

    So this morning I played a game vs some people and every time this certain Mikaela popped up on screen it would freeze for about half a second then unfreeze and nobody would be there no scratch marks. Every time this particular one. I had a fresh restart assume maybe last restart (less than 3 hours before) may not have fully cleared. Last match the same Mikaela same thing. See her model on screen and freeze. Every time it would happen I would be about to down someone and she would pop in looking like a regular body block but cause a freeze. I had been against others using the same skin a few times with no problems but it seems odd that specifically this same user in 2 different games caused freezes every time she specifically was on screen.

    it happened to me today, i was playing pinhead chasing a private nickname kate denson, every time i use my chains or try to m1 her the screen just freezes and she somehow moved away, i 4k them but dude, what a ######### horrible match


  • What map were you on when this happened?

  • @RFSa09 said:

    What map were you on when this happened?

    once on RPD once on the Game

  • I don't know but game been laggy for me lately survivors and killer all over the place can't keep up.