So im close to my first Prestige 100
so I'm close to my first prestige 100 with my favorite killer so what do I get for arriving and investing a lot of time.....
so I'm close to my first prestige 100 with my favorite killer so what do I get for arriving and investing a lot of time.....
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bragging rights.
A red badge with the number 100.
Damn P100 hag kudos bro!!!!!
As EA would say "a sense of pride and accomplishment"
Which outfit is that? Looks pretty cool but it doesn't show much.
Nothing. On all my p100s I haven't even been getting two red add ons each bloodweb anymore. It's lame. I need my shots dangit lol
Eeeh what?
It's called "Murderous Cat" for the trickster available in the store :)
A badge and the feeling, that you achieved something.
Also a lot of blaming in end game chats if you didn't perform like the best "insert killer" - player that exists.
Hot damn 🤦🏾♂️. Thanks bro I'm officially a moron lol. You can tell I don't play attention to details.
The knowledge, that whenever you lose, the toxicity will amplify tenfold.
Yeah why not even give shirt which has P100 logo. I feel left out when I can't buy some skins with shards but would not feel so if P100 got nice skin because they deserve it doing all that work and they have probably used lot of money and probably that P100 skin might just motivate use more money when they feel apreacited.