Mikaela cosmetics - glasses
Just wondering, is Mikaela not going to be getting cosmetics with glasses? She wears them in her default outfit, just like Dwight, and those contribute to their personality.
Just wondering, is Mikaela not going to be getting cosmetics with glasses? She wears them in her default outfit, just like Dwight, and those contribute to their personality.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yeah I've kinda got the same vibe. She is beautiful either way, but hopefully we could get some more cosmetics with her wearing glasses. It gives her a special charm. ๐
Have a feeling those default glasses are purely aesthetics for her with her theme in lore. She probably really don't have vision problems like dwight when he loses his glasses.
I mean, I guess her cosmetics without glasses sell better so they prioritize them more. The last one with glasses I just bought the top. I play female characters only at this time (I guess if Rick Grimes is the next survivor I might make an exception on that) and I like to make them look cute and the cosmetics without glasses just make her look better. I'd rather have variety than force lore into cosmetics.