An idea to fix the bloody cosmetics

So how about instead of Prestiging to get the outfits you have to do the adept achievements that way everyone that wants them can get them without having too spend like 10 mil bp.

Just my idea tho what do you think?

Comments

  • The whole idea is that you need to work for them. One lucky match is barely any effort.

  • I don't even like the idea of the Prestige change, to be honest.

    Unlocking perks at Tier 3 for every character was nice, but why did they extend the system until P100?

    How far do you even have to go if you want a bloody cosmetic? P9?

    That isn't right, it is too much.

    I think this change should be reverted. Sure, keep the perks unlocking at Tier 3 for every character, but lets just go back to P3-50.

  • @GeneralV said:

    I don't even like the idea of the Prestige change, to be honest.

    Unlocking perks at Tier 3 for every character was nice, but why did they extend the system until P100?

    How far do you even have to go if you want a bloody cosmetic? P9?

    That isn't right, it is too much.

    I think this change should be reverted. Sure, keep the perks unlocking at Tier 3 for every character, but lets just go back to P3-50.

    I mainly said this cause it takes alot now to get the bloody parts

  • @BubMickey07 said:

    https://forums.bhvr.com/dead-by-daylight/discussion/comment/3620634#Comment_3620634

    I mainly said this cause it takes alot now to get the bloody parts

    I think it should work like this:

    Prestige 1 - First bloody cosmetic and the character's perks unlocked for everyone at Tier 1

    Prestige 2 - Second bloody cosmetic and the character's perks unlocked for everyone at Tier 2

    Prestige 3 - Final bloody cosmetic and the character's perks unlocked for everyone at Tier 3

    Way better than going up to 9, or going so far up that people start to dodge your lobby.