Mirror shards addon

Playing abit of Chucky tonight and decided to try this addon out. I figured it would be decent for tracking except...it's not. Does anyone know what this is good for. I ASSUMED you'd be able to see the footsteps through walls and such kinda like Nemi's zombies auras can be handy for tracking. That doesn't seem to be the case.

Comments

  • It's one of those addons that BHVR never really think fully through on if it is even worth while to have or not-

  • @Spare_Them_Mori_Me said:

    Oh, how aweful. Ill try it when I get home. Sounds like this perk is just crap :(

    It's an addon, not perk

  • Has there been a recent uodate because the last time we tried that (been about a weekish) add on we could see the white footprints around survivors in the distance.

  • @Rulebreaker said:

    Has there been a recent uodate because the last time we tried that (been about a weekish) add on we could see the white footprints around survivors in the distance.

    Does that have LOS requirements? If I can already see the survivor, what's the point of the addon?