Map Restriction System!
Let's Relate Together!
Admit, you got the same map and you're getting tired of playing on it! It's annoying and you don't see as much variety since you're always on the same map! How do we fix this problem without creating more problems?Introducing "The Restriction System"
When you finish your latest game, the map you played that game on will be recorded (and you do not see this since this data is private to you but you can just memorize this). The map that is recorded will not be a possibility for the next game you play to prevent repetition!This means up to 5 maps can be restricted due to being 5 players in every game. The minimum can be only a single map restricted due to everyone in your lobby previously played the same map.
An exception to the "Restriction System"
If at anytime a map offering is used, the restriction system will be ignored COMPLETELY. However, it will still be counted as your latest played map when you finish that game.
Misconceptions
If you played The McMillian Estate map, you can still get The McMillan Estate map but you won't get the same variation.Discuss! Hopefully, this can solve the repetition issues with some players!
Comments
Oh don't get me wrong I love the map but I only ever get it when I decide to play Nurse. Let me tell you PS4 Nurse is bad enough without that damn hospital.
R.I.P the game
The maps don’t bother me enough to warrant this being implemented and Incan see more problems with trying to control variations with players having individual restrictions
+1 to this.
I am sick of getting Mount Lagmond and Backwater Swamp every game as both Killer and Survivor.