Abuse of anti face camping mechanic by killers.

It was me and someone else at 0 hooks and the salty Skull Merchant who went after other survivors, instead of me, let the other survivor unhook themselves to rat me out and they let her have hatch. I don't run Bond so I couldn't take agro if I wasn't near and it's hard to tell if I am if she goes undetectable which happened. I tried to take agro hoping she would leave em on the ground once I noticed what happened but she didn't. Thinking she was on me with her terror radius she found an injured survivor which I didnt know was in the near by building and killed them. Everyone else was in chase and getting unhooks so I did gens and disabled her drones when I could but guess that wasn't enough for both the Feng and it must of pissed off the killer that I was also using Calm Spirit. This was the 2nd time it happened to me and can only imagine how many other times it has to other people. I think they need to address this somehow if they can't with the mechanic then perks like Bond, Empathy, After Care shouldn't show others auras when the person running it is in the killers terror radius. Maybe make it so when the killer is in range the hooked survivor can't see other people's auras. I'm just worried this will happen more often.

Comments

  • There is really not reason to nerf Bond over this in my opinion.

    This is against game rules anyway, nothing to balance around.


    Making it so Bond doesn't work in TR would be a massive nerf for that perk.

  • Let me get this straight, one of your teammates allies with the killer and snitch on you... and somehow is the killer's fault by "abusing" the AFC? How?

  • i've played against this kind of survivors beforez and they should be permanently banned