Is something wrong with blinding?
Maybe it's just me being trash, but lately whenever I try to blind a killer, it'll zoom the light in maybe halfway, then stop. Everytime.
Maybe it's just me being trash, but lately whenever I try to blind a killer, it'll zoom the light in maybe halfway, then stop. Everytime.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Do you have a video? Would make it easier to see if you do something wrong. (Which will most likely be the case if Lightborn is not involved)
I've noticed as well. Even dbd streamers that are survivor mains have noticed as well. And it really throws ppl off when they do it while killers break a pallet and you lose distance because of that.