Upcoming Sadako changes
Hey there, I started playing Sadako (Onryō) before the latest rework. I thought she was pretty fun to play as BUT I must say the rework has been absolutely incredible in my opinion. I heard someone say there are plans to revert her back to before the rework. I wanted to say that I think that's a bad idea, she feels really strong now. Survivors are forced to pay attention to condemned and actually engage with her mechanics whereas before you could pretty much ignore it. I'm having a lot of fun with her right now, it's very nice to have more control over the condemned going out and I can actually get condemned kills now which is great.
Comments
I tend to agree with this sentiment, but I also kinda agree with former Sadako mains that her mobility got removed via cooldowns and doesn't feel as fun.
If there was a happy medium for both in the upcoming rework, I'd be happy. I enjoy survivors having another mechanic to deal with instead of just generators.
I don‘t know why most people make it sound like condemned was that difficult to achieve. I got some condemned kills without even doing something for it, I just typed around a lot. So people who actually played for condemned should have archived a lot.
Hopefully they bring her back to her original and make condemned and other things stronger. Condemned is by far to strong right now and there is no real strategy behind it.
I'm glad you have been enjoying the rework but I personally found the rework to be an utter failure. She just bullies pub matches and soloq hard while performing arguably worse against skilled teams. On top of all that, I find her new playstyle and mechanics incredibly boring compared to her old kit.
I personally am very happy they have announced they intend to go back to something closer to her old kit. I do hope they either buff condemn a bit or make the old Iri-tape part basekit because otherwise she can be very add-on reliant which is a shame.
She's just a pub stomper with non existent skill floor. Of course a lot players enjoy that. They need to nerf the condemned playstyle and buff other aspects of her kit.